This notice is for this website; www.InaraReynolds.com owned by Inara Reynolds and governs the privacy of those who use it. It explains how I control, process, handle and protect your personal data while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
“I” “MY” “Me” or “The Website” refers to Inara or Inara Reynolds
“you”, “the user” refers to the user of the Website.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of my website visitors.
Who I am:
The website address is https://www.InaraReynolds.com.
What Information do I collect?
- I collect information from you when you register on my site, subscribe to my newsletter or fill out a form.
- You may visit my site anonymously.
- When contacting me you will be asked for your name and email address. You will optionally be asked for your website address. When you send me a contact through email, your email address is stored in my email program.
Personal Data includes:
- First name or username
- Email address
- Website URL
- Cookies and Usage Data
Your personal data may be used to contact you with newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you that you have subscribed to. You may opt out of any or all of the communications from me by using the unsubscribe link in any email I send or by contacting me.
InaraReynolds.com collects information regarding how the website is accessed. This usage data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol Address (Your IP address), your browser type and version, which pages of the website you access, how much time you spend on the pages of the website, the time and date you visited, what type of device you use to view the website, and other diagnostic data.
When visitors leave comments on the site I collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website
What do we use your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products, or service information, etc.
- At any time you may unsubscribe from our mailing list. Clear instructions on how to do so are at the bottom of each email.
Request to be removed
Request access to your data
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
- Information about your use of my site with my social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Please see separate Cookie Declaration to see what cookies the Website uses.
You may change your Cookie Preferences by modifying your settings here:
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
- I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- I may release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect my or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. This is limited to browser type, country, and operation system data, in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
To read the Privacy Policies of services I use:
Children’s Privacy and California Eraser Law.
InaraReynolds.com and Inara Reynolds do not address, nor collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. (Children)
If you are a parent and or legal guardian of a Child, and you are aware that your Child has submitted personal data to the Website, please contact me. You have the right to have your child’s information removed.
If I become aware that a Child has left personally identifiable information on the Website without parental consent, I will delete it from my servers.
“Do Not Track”
I do not support Do Not Track (”DNT”). You can enable and disable “DNT” by visiting the preference or settings of your web browser.
Do Not Track is set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit my Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms Of Service
This page was last modified on July 6, 2018
Email from my contact from @ Contact Me